My Husband and I managed to overcome the problems that drove us away from each other and remember why we fell in love to begin with, our family is back together and happily so.
Our Munchkin is TWO! How can it be that he is already TWO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It feels like just yesterday I was putting him into the car to bring him home from the hospital and wondering what we were going to do once we were home and didn't have a doctor or nurse there to check on us or help me.
Right after he turned two, Pey and I went to NY and spent some time there with my family, it was such a magical nine days and went by entirely to fast. The feelings I felt watching my Dad hold my munchkin and watching my munchkin light up in his arms was something I will treasure forever. Pey was able to meet my brother and sister and a few other people that I love and miss dearly. His NY Nana made it such a special time for us, and made it so that we had lots of memories to be able to bring home and hold in our hearts. We went to the pumpkin farm, we had big family dinners, we carved pumpkins, spent evenings with my brother and his adorable little girls playing on the floor with a million toys everywhere. We hung out with my Dad, just hanging out.
We've been happy, things are good here. We spend a lot of time at the park playing and making new friends. Most recently my child has become an artist with a passion for marking our walls with graffiti art. ;-) Although, in his defense he doesn't use paint, yet, he uses crayons, pencils, or pens, whichever is easiest for him to sneak away from Mommy.
My photography business is going well, I'm so excited for the days when I'm just stuck working on pictures non-stop and the moments I get to spend capturing memories for others to be able to treasure. I learn something new all the time, and enjoy the challenges I've encountered along the way.
I like to think I will update you all regularly and stay on top of this blog, but sometimes life gets in the way, so, I wish you well and hope you're happy.
Love,
A Mommy that feels so Blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment