Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I am clearly the World's Greatest Blogger, be jealous.

Ladies, and most likely more Ladies,

Welcome to the greatest blog, ever, it is updated with regularity, has pictures, works well on all mobile devices, and is super fun to read. The days that it isn't brimming with humor, this blog is tugging on all of your heart strings.

Oh, wait, that's clearly someone else's blog, this one is barely even updated once a year. ;-)

I'm sure you have all been checking hourly to see if I've updated and I'm glad to say, I finally found time to get back at it, that and I am actively avoiding folding a pile of laundry that closely resembles a mountain.

I am about to have a four year old, like in 36 hours or so my sweet baby will turn four. I have no idea where the time has gone, it just went. My husband still drives me bananas, and makes me laugh, sometimes at the same time.

Life is good.

I make no promises to write to you every day, but, you never know, I may surprise you, so keep checking back. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment