Monday, September 10, 2012

To making your dreams come true......

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so stinking excited! As many of you know I've been searching like a crazy person for a J-O-B, not such an easy feat for a girl that has been a stay-at-home-mommy. People aren't crazy about hiring someone they think just lounged on the couch all day, never getting out of her pj's. It didn't matter that my kiddo and I get dressed everyday (or nearly everyday, haha), and rarely ever do we sit home, it only mattered that I haven't had a "real" job in such a long time. Great, thanks, I'm so happy to know that staying home with my kiddo was such a crazy thing to do. ;-)

At any rate, none of this matters, one stinking bit. Why doesn't it matter that I can't find a job? It doesn't matter because I've decided that for once I am going to tell everyone telling me I can't do it to shut the heck up and watch me, because not only can I do it, I am going to do it, right now.

I've decided to stop daydreaming about doing photography professionly and just freaking do it, already. It gives me the chance to set my own hours, to do a lot of my work from home, enables me to FOLLOW MY DREAMS, supports my kid, and that doesn't even begin to explain the emotional satisfaction it gives me to finally be doing something that I love, to have finally stopped listening to the voice that's been telling me for so long this isn't a real job, it's a hobby, this isn't a profitable business.

If you're someone that doubts my ability to do this, please, keep reading, keep following my blog, this way I can show you, I can do this and I will do this. I will be very successful, I will work my butt off and will make my photography business into a something real, not just a dream.

I have a plan, a real business plan, I have goals, and I've taken action on every single one of those things.

I can't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow is beginning of new and great things for us. It feels so great to be in control of my life, to know that there won't be anyone standing in our way anymore and that this Mommy is about to do great things. I remember posting something I read a while back on facebook about how as parents we need to take care of ourselves and follow our own dreams if we expect our kids to do the same thing and it feels great to know that I am finally setting an example for my son I would be proud of him for following.

This is all for you, Munchkin. I love you to the moon and hope that when you're older you do everything ever dreamed of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment