Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's a Brave New Day, the kind that offers Rainbows and Leprechauns.

I said I would tell you what's going on in our little world and share the important details with you, so here goes:

     I started making diaper cakes last month, I have them on facebook, craigslist, Etsy and now I'm telling you about them here. :-) I'm not entirely sure if I will keep making them or if I will make them full time like I considered at one point, but for now it's something I enjoy.



I'm looking for a job, a real job, the kind of job that offers stability, a regular paycheck, and a regular schedule......and I'm looking for every single way I can work from home and provide for my Kiddo, while still managing to support the two of us and not have to put his adorable, little self in daycare. This is the part of being a single Mommy that scares me. I know I can handle the rest.

Everyday I wake up, I see my kiddo and I know that even though for a few seconds it seems crazy we aren't with his Daddy, we will be okay, that this world might be a big scary place, but we really will make it and be happy. This Kiddo and I are going to be just fine!

We've spent a lot of time finding the magic in life. It stormed the other day, a lot of the day, the clouds were gray and we were all cranky, we had been out taking care of things when on the way home we spotted a double rainbow....so we did the only thing there is to do when you see a double rainbow. We followed it, we drove down several long winding roads with the windows down and the radio up (we were in the middle of a break in the rain) looking for the end of the rainbow and searching for little, green Leprechauns.

The rainbow kept moving, just out of reach so we weren't able to actually find the end and the Leprechauns, But WE KNOW THEY EXIST!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Beautiful picture!!! What a great and strong mommy you are!! Excited to see you writing, keep them coming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete