Monday, August 6, 2012

The Beginning of my Blogging journey. :-)

I've realized I need to vent, in a huge way, that I want to share things I haven't been sharing, I want to tell the world how I feel and get it all out there for everyone to know and understand....so I'm going to blog and I just hope that if you're reading my blog it's because you want to be a part of mine and my Kiddo's journey, that you want to encourage us or to just be there with us.

I'm a single Mommy now, my Husband and I aren't together, so it's me and this beautiful Kiddo facing this big, scary world in a new place where it feels like we only have each other. Sometimes, I am not sure at all how we will survive even five minutes of an hour and other times I can't see how we survived the last month of being with him.

I miss my beautiful husband, our friendship, our life and dreams, I miss our cuddling, our conversations, his smell, I miss everything about him. And then I miss nothing at all, I remember the days of being stuck in the house feeling like I was going no where at all, feeling trapped as though all the walls were closing in on me. I remember the way everything about him drove me insane, how his voice was constantly in this angry tone, never happy unless he was talking to someone else.

Now, I wake up and get dressed, I get the Kiddo dressed, and we go out for the entire day (sometimes we don't come home till the next day), I actually pack a diaper bag because I know we won't be back for hours, I bring jammies for us both, extra diapers for him, sleep over basics, toys, everything I think we will need. We go out, we hang out with new friends and family, we make plans for our future....well I make plans for our future and the Kiddo just sits back and enjoys the ride. We've both made so many new friends, met people we will love forever, people that have helped us to not only survive this time but to actually enjoy and thrive in this time. I'm so glad we don't have to live in a world that is sad and angry anymore, I'm so excited for everything life has to offer.

I am beginning to remember the girl I used to be, the one I was before I met my husband, before I got lost in everything we've been through. She's so much happier and prettier than this angry woman I have become. I swear I like her so much more than who I am today and I'm going to do everything I can to make her happiness my happiness.

This blog is going to be about our life. I may put it on the back burner at times, I may not tell you everything, I may at times tell you about things you could care less about, but I will always strive to tell you what's important to us at that time and to share with you what's going on in our lives in that place. I hope you enjoy reading.


2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile. Good luck on your journey back to your happy place :) Keep smiling, take one day at a time and you'll reach it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your constant encouragement of everyone in all of their situations makes me smile. Thank you, for all that you've said and for the inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete